This document provides information for the updated features and the fixed issues in the Sectona PAM version 3.6.0
[SPSL-193] - Added a feature to send password checkout link of password in email.
[SPSL-1592] - Added support for Direct Manager in workflow.
[SPSL-1594] - Added a feature to configure notifications by default for the first configured admin user.
[SPSL-1692] - Added RDP Over Browser V3.
[SPSL-1693] - Added an option to enable secure link for account credential.
[SPSL-1694] - Added an option to disable user session risk scoring calculation.
[SPSL-1705] - Added a feature to export Schema with data from External database to internal database.
[SPSL-1710] - Added an option to add account in group while uploading in bulk.
[SPSL-1713] - Added an option to add user in group while uploading in bulk.
[SPSL-1714] - Added an option to configure use of secondary IP of asset (if configured).
[SPSL-1717] - Added an option to add Secondary IP address for asset.
[SPSL-1746] - Added a feature to check for required .NET framework installed on local machine.
- [SPSL-713] - Added an improvement to show all the mandatory fields in a single screen.
- [SPSL-1258] - Added an improvement in ADFS authentication.
- [SPSL-1507] - Renamed account username as "Account Name" in complete application.
- [SPSL-1586] - Added a feature to highlight which old and new value changed in object trails.
- [SPSL-1589] - Added an option to sync user status from active directory in user status service.
- [SPSL-1654] - Added improvements in the layout of Asset Type webpage.
- [SPSL-1689] - Added improvements in RDP Over Browser.
- [SPSL-1699] - Added segregated delegate and private tasks for better understanding in Tasks under My access.
- [SPSL-1711] - Added an option to set data restore time configurable in satellite vault.
- [SPSL-1718] - Added an option to bulk import an asset with Secondary IP as a parameter.
- [SPSL-1720] - Added option to extend timeout limit In Task Management.
- [SPSL-1727] - Added an option to download file with file transfer mode on over browser session.
- [SPSL-1737] - Added some enhancements in the client browser.
- [SPSL-1740] - Added an option to enable/ disable 'Session Metadata' in User Access Policy.
- [SPSL-1744] - Added option to send windows command log even accessed from local account of domain server.
- [SPSL-1750] - Fixed issue where the Sectona launcher was taking time to download client (first time and updates) from server.
- [SPSL-1659] - Fixed issue wherein the search field was remembering the previously searched element and showing their respective result even after refreshing the page URL.
- [SPSL-1677] - Fixed issue wherein the RAP service was automatically stopped when destination port was occupied or not reachable.
- [SPSL-1679] - Fixed issue wherein the web application timeout was not working as per the configured value.
- [SPSL-1680] - Fixed issue wherein notifications were not received after file transfer was completed for SFTP to SFTP access type.
- [SPSL-1697] - Fixed issue where the delegated tasks were shown on all instance, irrespective of the instance on which the task was assigned.
- [SPSL-1698] - Fixed issue where the self delegation of a task was allowed.
- [SPSL-1706] - Fixed issue where the user was failed to login in satellite vault even if the data was synced.
- [SPSL-1709] - Fixed issue wherein the plugin designer "Ignore If failed" option was working only for step type registry operation and UI Automation.
- [SPSL-1715] - Fixed issue wherein the two Task library with same name was allowed in PAM.
- [SPSL-1716] - Fixed issue wherein the custom screen resolution was not working in user settings.
- [SPSL-1722] - Fixed issue wherein the Telnet commands were not working in task management.
- [SPSL-1756] - Fixed issue wherein Account inventory and Passwords out-of-sync was showing mismatched count under Analytics reports.
- [SPSL-1757] - Fixed issue wherein "User without entitlement" and "Users in Multiple Instances" was reflecting different count in Dashboard.