For additional security, the global administrator or his equivalent can "Enforce Comment" on Account Group(s) such that while accessing the server through accounts belonging to the said Account group(s), the user will be asked to specify his reason for accessing the server. Such inputs will be stored in the form of logs for reference.
- Go to Manage → Account Groups →select the Account Group.
- Click on Enforce Comment.
- Go to your My Access Page→select the server you want to access.
- A popup appears →specify the reason for access.
- Click on Validate & Connect.
There is no content with the specified labels