Sectona allows you to change account passwords for multiple accounts on Adhoc basis. All these accounts must belong to the same Asset Type. The new passwords will be generated as per the respective Password policy linked to the assets. Users can access the passwords through Password Checkout requests.
- Go to Manage → Password Manager → New Job.
- Select the Asset Category and Asset Type.
- Select the accounts whose passwords you want to change.
- Change the Job description if needed.
- Click on Immediate Processing.
- Specify the recipient email if any → Click on Submit.
- To verify the password change, click on the Job History Tab.
- You will find the password change job in the history → Click on the job history to see the details.
There is no content with the specified labels