An Oracle database account lets you access the linked Oracle asset. There are two ways to add an Oracle database account manually i.e. by using Asset management or by using Account management. Both methods are described below. You can add an account by choosing either of the methods.
Using Asset Management:
- Go to Manage → Asset Management → Click on the arrow button corresponding to the Oracle asset you want to add an account to → Manage Linked accounts.
- Click Add New Account.
- Fill in the details.
- Tick the Active checkbox.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to add this account to a group, click on Save+Manage Groups
- If you want to add another account, click on Save+New.
Using Account Management:
- Go to Manage → Accounts → Add New Account(s) → New Account.
- Select Asset Category as "Database Asset" and Type as "Oracle".
- Select the Asset you want to create an account for. Click on Add New Account.
- Fill in the details
- Tick the Active Checkbox
- Click on save.
There is no content with the specified labels