Password Policy is created to define a format in which the new passwords will be generated. This is to ensure a certain level of password complexity. Password policy is like a prerequisite for Rotation policy. Once, a Password policy is created it should be assigned to the desired Rotation Policy which in turn is linked to asset(s).
- Policies → Password Policy → Add Password Policy.
- Enter the Policy Name and Description.
- Keep the Use Static Password checkbox unchecked.
- Define the password complexity.
- Test the policy once and Save it.
There is no content with the specified labels