Once you have configured a dependency on an account you will also need to define a set of procedures to be performed in case the password of this account needs to be changed. This is so as not to adversely affect the dependency during or after the password change process . If the action you want to perform (before or after the password change, or if the password change fails) is to execute a command, proceed as follows:
- Go to Before Password change, On Password Change, or Password Change Failed section, as per your requirement.
- From the "Type" drop-down menu, select type as: Execute Command.
- Select the Asset → Account.
- In the Command field, specify the command to be executed.
- Click on the Active Checkbox to activate the process.
- Click on Save.
There is no content with the specified labels