Users whose multi-factor authentication type has been set to Okta OTP will need to provide an OTP generated on the Okta app in order to logon. This can be done as follows:
- Download the Okta app from Google Play Store or App Store, if not already done.
- Login into Sectona with your credentials. A QR code is generated.
- On your phone, scan this QR code on the Okta app . An OTP will be displayed on the app.
- Enter this OTP on Sectona.
- You will be able to log on.
There is no content with the specified labels