You can run an Accounts Discovery job for discovering and onboarding the local accounts. However, your account should be a 'Management account' to be able to perform this job successfully. A management account is basically an administrator-level account defined under 'Account Defaults' , whose account role has been set to 'management'. Once a discovery job is launched through a management account, a scan is performed and all the local accounts are discoverd, if the 'onboard' feature is enabled, all the discovered accounts get onboarded and the account password gets reset for security reasons.
- Go to Manage → Account Discovery → Add Account Discovery.
- Set Job Title, Asset Category = Database/ Directory Server/ Operating system.
- Select Asset Type from the dropdown menu.
- Set Schedule type & time →select 'Yes' for 'Onboard'.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to start account discovery immediately, click on Save+Run Now.