You can run a Discovery job for discovering assets in the same network. You can either define an IP range and all the assets within the IP range will be discovered. You can also provide a list of IP to discover the respective assets. You can choose to onboard these assets by selecting the respective option. All the discovered assets will be listed under Discovery View.
- Go to Manage → Asset Discovery.
- Select Add New Discovery Job → Network Scan.
- Specify the Job Title → Select IP range or IP List to pull assets.
- If you want to onboard the assets, select Yes.
- If you want to run the job immediately, click on Save+ Run Now.
- If you want to save the job for later, click on Save.
There is no content with the specified labels