You can raise a Password Checkout request if you want access to an asset whose access hasn't already been granted to you. Once you have successfully raised a password request, using the following steps, you can check the status of your requests on your MY Access Page, under the Requests tab. Also, you will receive an email stating that your request is being processed. Your request is then sent to an approver or approvers, depending on the workflow hierarchy. If it is approved, you will receive another email with the account password of the asset you desired access to.
- On your My Access page → click on the Requests tab→ Click on Add a request.
- In the window that appears, select Type=Password.
- Select the asset category and asset type of the asset you want access to.
- A list of assets belonging to the specified category and type will appear. Select the asset.
- Comment, if any in the Comments field.
- Provide a valid ticket number.
- Click on Submit.
After the request is approved:
- Go to My Access →Click on Accounts tab → locate the account you requested access to→ click on Checkout.
- Password along with the account and asset details is displayed on the screen.