You can set a time-duration such that users can raise Password requests only within that stipulated time. This is to ensure that the requests be raised only when the approver is available for granting them. Ideally, this time-period is the Approver's or the organization's working hours.
- Go to Policies →Workflow Management →click on Add Workflow Rule.
- Fill in the details in the form. Set Rule type=Workflow , Levels=1, Request type=Password.
- In the Schedule Time field, set the desired 'From' and 'To' time.
- Select an approver in the "Approver' field.
- Make sure that the Active checkbox is abled.
- Click on Save.
There is no content with the specified labels