Reports can give you insights into important details about assets and accounts within the system. You can schedule canned report(s) or custom reports to be sent over email. This is useful in case some other stakeholders wish to view reports based on active users and active assets. Sectona allows you to generate reports and distribute them to the concerned users in PDF, Excel or CSV formats.
To generate a report for a specific instance, you can go to your My Access Page and choose the required Instance from the dropdown menu. You can schedule either an existing report or design a custom report as follows:
To schedule a canned report:
- Configure auto start → System → System Status → App Services → SystemReportingService → Start.
- Go to Analytics → select required canned reports.
- Click on the Report Scheduler button on the top right corner.
- Click on New Report Scheduler.
- Fill in the details and recipient's email.
- Click on Save.
To schedule a custom report:
Configure auto start → System → System Status → App Services → SystemReportingService → Start.
- Go to Analytics → Report Designer on the top right corner.
- Choose between Existing Custom Report and New Report.
- Fill in the required details.
- In custom reports, schedule the report.
There is no content with the specified labels