You can access Oracle database using SQL DBX as follows. The session opens on the user machine in SQL DBX therefore, ensure that SQL DBX is already installed on the user device. You can then provide the path where SQL DBX is installed in the Launcher Settings.
- Create SQL DBX Access Type → Configuration →Access Types.
- Click on Add Access Type→ Name : SQL DBX →Select Base Access Type : Thick Client → Specify Additional Ports if any → Upload xml file in Plugin Process.
- Click On User Profile → Settings → Launcher Settings.
- Select Access Type as : SQL DBX.
- In the Execution Path field provide the path where SQL DBX is installed.
- Go to My Access page →locate the oracle asset you want to connect to →click on its action button.
- Select Connect →SQL DBX.