OneLogin OTP is a type of multifactor authentication supported by Sectona. The global administrator or his equivalent can assign this authentication type to a user using the following procedure:
- Go to Configuration → Multifactor Authentication → OneLogin → Save.
- Go to Policies → User Access Policy → Add User Access Policy.
- Enter details and set MFA type as OneLogin in the form that appears.
- Make sure the Active checkbox is checked.
- Click on Save.
- Go to Manage → Users. Click on the user you want to assign the policy to.
- In the form that appears, go to User Access Policy, uncheck the Default checkbox, and set the desired policy.
- Click on Update.