You can access the Oracle database using PL/SQL Developer as follows. The session opens on the user machine in PL/SQL Developer. Therefore, ensure that PL/SQL Developer is already installed on the user device. You can then provide the path where PL/SQL Developer is installed in the Launcher Settings.
- Click on User Profile → Settings → Launcher Settings.
- Select Access Type as: PL/SQL Developer.
- In the Execution Path field, provide the path where PL/SQL Developer is installed.
- Go to My Access page → Locate the Oracle asset you want to connect to → Click on its action button.
- Select Connect → PL/SQL Developer.