A user with administrator-level privileges has access to all the accounts in an IT environment. Only such a user can pull and onboard accounts while an account discovery job is in progress. Such an account will be termed as a "Management account". Once a discovery job is launched through a management account, a scan is performed for accounts. If the 'onboard' feature is enabled, all the discovered accounts will get onboarded and the account password will be reset for security reasons.
- For configuring management account, go to Configuration → Account Defaults → Add Account Default → Asset Category=Select from drop-down list, Asset Type=Select type of asset , Account role=Management , Username=Specify the username , Domain=Specify the domain.
- Go to Manage → Account Discovery → Add Account Discovery.
- Set Job Title=Windows Server Discovery, Asset Category=Operating System , Asset Type=Windows Server.
- Set Schedule type and time → Select 'Yes' for 'Onboard'.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to start account discovery immediately, click on Save+Run Now.