Accessing RHEL device using SSH with putty
You can connect to a RHEL device using SSH with putty. The session will open via Sectona Launcher.
- Create Putty SSH Access Type → Configuration →Access Types.
- Click on Add Access Type→ Name : PuTTY →Select Base Access Type : Thick Client → Specify Additional Ports if any → Upload xml file in Plugin Process.
- Click on your Profile on the top right corner. Select Settings.
- Go to Launcher Settings → Access type: Putty →Execution path : Specify the target path of the putty launcher.
- Go to Manage → Asset Management → Select the RHEL device you want to access → Link AccessType : Putty.
- Go to My Access Page → Select RHEL Device →Connect → Putty .