Adding users manually is one of the three methods for adding new users to Sectona PAM. You can choose to add users manually when the number of users to be added is minimal.
- Go to Manage → Users → Add New User → New User.
- Set Authentication Type as 'Sectona Authentication' and fill in the user details.
- Provide User Role and User access Policy.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to add this particular user to a User Group, click on Save+Manage Groups.
- If you want to add another user, click on Save+New.