There might be a situation such that a user belonging to a specific instance will need to access an asset belonging to another instance. In such a case, the User needs to be added to a User group belonging to the instance in which the asset lies. This can be achieved as follows.
- Go to the Instance the User is in.
- Go to Manage →Users→ click on action arrow of the User → select Instance Assignment.→
- Select the instance the User Group is in → Save.
- Click on the Instance button at the top of the window. Select the instance the User Group is in.
- Go to Manage →User Groups .
- Click on the User Groups you wanted to add the user to→ go to Linked Users.
- You will see that the respective User has been added to the User group.