Add Linux accounts in bulk
If the number of accounts to be added is quite large, adding all accounts manually becomes a tedious job. Sectona provides a solution to this with its bulk import function which can be used as follows:
- Go to Manage → Accounts → Add New Account(s) → Bulk Accounts. Select Account Category as Interactive Account.
- Fill in the details in 'Import bulk Accounts' window.
- Click on the Download Format option at the bottom of the window. A template in excel file gets downloaded.
- Fill up the sheet with correct user details.
- Copy the whole sheet and paste it in the 'copy text' section → Click Next.
- In the 'Summary' section, verify the details → Click Finish.