Sectona lets you connect to a remote Ubuntu machine using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) or SSH (Secure Shell Protocol) . The resulting connection will be established either on the Sectona Launcher or your browser depending on whether you choose to connect via RDP, SSH, RDP Over browser or SSH Over browser.
- Go to your My Access Page.
- Set Asset Category = Operating System, Asset Type = Unix based.
- Find the Ubuntu asset you want to connect to. Click on its respective Connect button → Select your desired option from the dropdown menu.
- If you select RDP or SSH, the connection will be established over Sectona URL Launcher.
- If you select RDP over browser or SSH over browser, the connection will be established over your browser in a new tab.