Create an Active Directory User Group
You can add a new Active Directory Group to Sectona as follows:
- Check whether 'User Management Service' is active by going to System → System status → App Services. Click on the respective Start button, if the service is not already active.
- Go to Manage → User Groups → Add user group.
- Enter the Group Name and description. Select the method as 'Active Directory Group'.
- Select a directory store → Click on browse → Select the group whose users you want to add.
- If you want to exclude some Users (from being added) from the selected groups, mention them in the Exclude User(s) field.
- Click on Save.