Create local Windows accounts in bulk
Adding accounts manually can be a cumbersome task, especially when the number of accounts to be added is quite large. In such a situation like this, you can use the bulk import function in Sectona wherein you need to provide the details in an excel sheet. Based on these details, accounts are created dynamically and without requiring any further intervention.
- Go to Manage → Accounts → Add New Account(s) → Bulk Accounts. Select Account Category as: Interactive Account.
- Fill in the details in the 'Import bulk Accounts' window.
- Click on the Download Format option at the bottom of the window. A template in excel file gets downloaded.
- Fill up the sheet with correct user details.
- Copy the whole sheet and paste it in the 'copy text' section → Click Next.
- In the 'Summary' section, verify the details → Click Finish.