Administrators or such users whose custom-defined User Roles allow them access to the Analytics section can generate and view a canned report on the access requests sent by the users to their approvers. Such a report mentions all the details of the requests such as the request ID, the status of the request, date of request, user details who requested, etc. This report can also be downloaded in PDF, CSV, or Excel format.
- Login to PAM as an administrator → Go to Analytics.
- You will see a list of Canned Reports that are system-defined.
- Search for 'Approved Password Requests' report (by default system generates this report for the past 7 days).
- You will be shown a report based on the approved password requests for the past 7 days.
- In case you want to generate a Custom Report → Click on Report Designer → New Report.
- Select Report Type = Security and Report Category = Privileged Account → Next.
- Select Base Data = Workflow Requests and tick necessary parameters → Next.
- Provide condition as Type = Password → Next → Finish.
- Click on PDF/CSV/Excel to view the report in the respective format.