Reports can give you insights into important details about assets and accounts within the system. Custom Reports can be formatted and designed as per the requirement of the users.
- Go to Analytics→ Report Designer on the top right corner.
- Choose between Existing Custom Report and New Report.
- Fill in the required details such as Report Name, Report Type and Report Category → Next.
- Select the Base Data to Define Data Points → Next.
- Modify parameters as per your requirements by applying appropriate conditions → Next.
- Select Chart Type for Visualization if required.
- Click on Finish.