You can set notification alerts for all the rules included in a notification group with the help of below mentioned steps. Once a notification rule is set via notification group, you need to perform certain operation so that the rules get triggered and alert emails will be sent to the desired email-id in the form of notification. To set notification via notification group, you need to perform following steps. Consider user has to set the notification rules for events related to Proxy and Landing Servers.
- Log in to Spectra → Go to Configuration → Notification Rules → Click on Add New Notification Group.
- Fill in the details,
- Notification Group: <Select option " Proxy and Landing Servers." from drop-down>
- Schedule Time: <Any>
- Recipient Mail: <Enter email address say, firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Instance: <Select instance "Any" from drop-down>
- Active: <Checked>
- Click on Save button.
- Now Go to System → Click on “Landing & Proxy Servers”
- Start any of the Session proxy.
- Stop any of the Session proxy.