You can set single notification rule of your choice with the help of below mentioned steps. Once a notification rule is set for a particular rule, you need to perform certain operation so that the rule gets triggered and an alert email will be sent to the desired email-id in the form of notification. To set notification via notification rule, you need to perform following steps. Consider user has to set the notification rule for Account group modification.
- Log in to Spectra → Go to Configuration → Notification Rules → Click on Add New Notification Rule.
- Fill in the details:
- Rule Name: <Enter Rule Name say "Account Group Modify">
- Description: <Enter Description say "Account Group Modify">
- Notification Type: <Select option "Account Group Modify" from drop-down>
- Schedule Time: <Any>
- Recipient Mail: <Enter email address say, email@example.com>
- Instance: <Select instance "Any" from drop-down>
- Active: <Checked>
- Click on Save button.
- Now Go to Manage → Account Management → Account Group
- Select the desired Account Group, Edit Account Group section will be displayed.
- Make some modifications in Account group
- Click on Update.