Link Satellite Vault to Sectona
Before syncing Sectona Accounts to Satellite Vault, you will need to establish trust between Sectona Vault and Satellite Vault using Access and Shared Key. A unique Access Key is available in the Satellite Vault folder on your device. The Shared Key can be generated on Sectona after providing the aforementioned Access Key. The newly generated Shared key should then be copied back into the Satellite Vault folder on your device. In this way, a two-way authentication will be complete. Now you are all set to create a backup by syncing Account Groups to Satellite vault.
- Go to System → Satellite Vault in the side bar.
- On the Satellite Vault window, fill in the Remote Host as the Satellite Vault IP address and the Remote Port as the port which is used by the Satellite Vault.
- On the Satellite Vault machine, go to the "AppConfig.xml" file inside the Satellite Vault folder (Default path:C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SatelliteVault\ApplicationData\AppConfig.xml). Copy the Access Key.
- Return to Sectona and paste the Access Key in the Access Key field.
- Generate the Shared Key by clicking on the respective button.
- Go back to the "AppConfig.xml" file. Copy the generated Shared key in the Shared Key field.
- Save the file.