Logon with Google Authenticator
Users whose multi-factior authentication type has been set to Google Authenticator, will need to provide an OTP generated on the Google Authenticator app in order to logon. This can be done as follows:
- Download the Google Authenticator app from Google Play Store or App Store, if not already done.
- Login into Sectona with your credentials. A QR code is generated.
- On your phone, scan this QR code on the Google Authenticator app . An OTP will be displayed on the app.
- Enter this OTP on Sectona.
- You will be able to log on.