Once your IT environment's authentication service (that incorporates Microsoft Active Directory) is integrated with Sectona PAM, you will need to onboard your AD users onto Sectona. This can be done manually as follows:
- Go to Manage → Users → Add New User.
- Set Authentication Type as Windows Active Directory.
- Select the Directory Store.
- Enter the Username.
- Click on Validate User. The user's details will be populated in the respective field.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to add this particular user to a User Group, click on Save+Manage Groups.
- If you want to add another user, click on Save+New.