Once you have configured a dependency on an account, you also need to define a set of procedures to be performed in case the password of this account needs to be changed. This is so as not to adversely affect the dependency during or after the password change process . If the action you want to perform (before or after the password change, or if the password change fails) is to start, stop or restart a task, you may proceed as follows:
- Go to Before Password change, On Password Change, or Password Change Failed section as per your requirement.
- From the "Type" drop-down menu, select type as: Scheduled Task.
- Select the Asset → Account.
- Specify the name of the Task in the "Parameter" field.
- Select the action to be performed (start, stop, restart, update password) from the "Options" drop-down menu.
- Click on the Active Checkbox to activate the process.
- Click on Save.