There maybe a scenario in which you just need a Server Access Policy to be enforced for a specific period of time on the selected users. Sectona PAM platform provides you an option in which you can set desired expiry date for a Server Access Policy after which it will be no longer be in effect.
- Login as an administrator user
- Navigate to Policies → Server Access Policy →
- To create a Server Access Policy refer Create a Server Access Policy (follow step 4 if you want to set an expiry date for an existing policy)
- Click on the name of an existing Server Access Policy →
- A pop-up will open simply enable the Expiry option, select a desired date →
- Click on next button till the last page and click Finish to save the configuration