Set Multifactor authentication as Email OTP
Email OTP is yet another type of multi-factor authentication supported by Sectona. Once a user's authentication policy is set to this type, they will need to enter the OTP sent to them on their registered email in addition to their login credentials every time they log in.
- Go to Configuration → Email Gateway. Provide relevant details under Edit Email Gateway.
- Click on Save.
- Go to Policies → User Access Policy → Add User Access Policy.
- Enter details and set MFA type as Email OTP in the window that appears. Click on Save.
- Go to Manage → Users. Click on the User you want to assign the policy to.
- In the window that appears, set the User Access Policy to the desired policy.
Click on Update.