Multifactor authentication (MFA) provides an extra layer of security for your assets and data. SMS OTP is one such supported type of MFA authentication. Once a user's authentication policy is set to this type, they will need to enter the OTP sent to them in addition to their login credentials, every time they log in.
- Go to Configuration → SMS Gateway. Provide relevant details under Edit SMS Gateway.
- Click on Save.
- Go to Policies → User Access Policy → Add User Access Policy.
- Enter details and set MFA type as SMS OTP in the window that appears. Click on Save.
- Go to Manage → Users. Click on the user you want to assign the policy to.
- In the window that appears, set the User Access Policy to the desired policy.
- Click on Update.