Set Multifactor authentication as SMS OTP
Multifactor authentication (MFA) provides an extra layer of security for your assets and data. SMS OTP is one such supported type of MFA authentication. Once a user's authentication policy is set to this type, they will need to enter the OTP sent to them in addition to their login credentials, every time they log in.
- Go to Configuration → SMS Gateway. Provide relevant details under Edit SMS Gateway.
- Click on Save.
- Go to Policies → User Access Policy → Add User Access Policy.
- Enter details and set MFA type as SMS OTP in the window that appears. Click on Save.
- Go to Manage → Users. Click on the user you want to assign the policy to.
- In the window that appears, set the User Access Policy to the desired policy.
- Click on Update.