Transfer files between servers using TurboFTP
Sectona allows you to transfer files between servers using TurboFTP using a simple drag and drop method. To enable this smooth transfer of files, you need to create an Access-Type for WinSCP as described in the following procedure. Once an access type is created, you will need to provide the "exe path" for TurboFTP as it is a thick client. You can then go to your My Access Page and select TurboFTP as the access-type.
You can also transfer files using TurboFTP via Jump Server provided that the TurboFTP client is installed on the jump server.
I. To access locally :
- To create an access-type: Go to Configuration → Access Type → Click on Add new access type.
- Specify a name → Select the base access type as: Thick client → Upload the plugin→ Click on Save.
Link the access type to an asset type:
- Go to Configuration → Asset Type → locate the desired asset → Click on its action button → Linked Access Type→ Enable TurboFTP checkbox.
- Click on user profile → Launcher Settings→ TurboFTP access type → Specify the 'exe path' in Execution Path field → Click on Save.
- To access: Go to your My Access page → Locate the asset → Click on its corresponding Connect button → Click on TurboFTP access type.
II. To access via jump server :
- Go to System → Landing & proxy servers → Click on action arrow of Jump Server → Launcher Settings → Specify the exe path for TurboFTP access type.
- Go to Configuration → Asset Type → Locate the desired asset → Click on its action button → Linked Access Type → Enable Jump Server checkbox.
- To access: Go to your My Access page → Locate the asset→ Click on its corresponding Connect button → Click on TurboFTP access type.