Transferring files using SFTP Over Browser
You can transfer a file from Sectona to a server or a local machine using SFTP over browser as follows.
- Go to your My Access Page.
- Find an asset which supports FTP access type. Click on Connect → SFTP Over Browser.
- The Sectona Launcher will be launched. The host server's files and folders will be visible on the left side.
- Click on Connect button.
- A list of servers will appear. Double click on the server to which you want to connect to.
- The file contents of the target asset will be visible on the right side.
- You can drag and drop files from host to target and vice versa.