Global administrators or their equivalent can monitor the ongoing sessions using Sectona's Live Session feature. You can filter out the session list based on User, Asset Type, Hostname, Domain, IP Address, Risk Score, Account, Metadata, Ticket No, Comment(s), From and To. You can view the live session of a specific user by specifying the Username. Should a User's behavior seem suspicious, the administrator can terminate his session immediately. The opens a new window displaying the current session running. The shows the metadata of the session. The displays the source device information of the session.
To view a Live Session:
- Go to →Sessions → Click on Live Sessions.
- On the right side all the live sessions will be visible → click on Live View button to view the respective live session.
- If you want to view a Live session for a specific User: click on the Filter button →specify Username →click on the sort button on the right corner.
- If you want to view Live sessions for a specific Asset-Type: click on the Filter button →specify Asset-Type→click on the sort button on the right corner.
- If you want to view Live sessions for a specific Instance: select the specific Instance from the Instance dropdown menu on the My Access Page and then perform steps 1 and 2.
To terminate a Live Session:
- While viewing a live session, click on the Terminate button on the top right corner.