To access a Windows device with Remote desktop protocol , you can download the Sectona Launcher available under Settings. Once, the Sectona Launcher is downloaded successfully, you can connect to the target device over RDP from your MyAccess Page.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Click on your User profile → click on settings → go to Download Utilities.
- Click on Download and Install Sectona Launcher. Let the download complete.
- Go to My Access Page→ click on the corresponding Connect button of the windows server/ workstation you want to connect to→RDP.
- The RDP Session Will be opened in Sectona Launcher.