A Management account is an administrator-level account which has been allotted a management role. Any administrator-level or its equivalent account can be added to 'Account Defaults' and assigned a Management role. Management accounts are crucial for running Account discovery jobs.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to Setup→ Account Defaults.
- Add Account Default → select Asset category and Asset Type
- Set Account role= Management.
- In the Username field, specify the username of an admin-level account. Specify the Domain.
- Click on Save.