Email OTP is yet another type of multi-factor authentication supported by Sectona. Once a user's authentication policy is set to this type, they will need to enter the OTP sent to them on their registered email in addition to their login credentials every time they log in.
- Login to the system and select Platform Configuration from the product navigator.
- Under the General Configuration section → Email Gateway. Provide relevant details under Edit Email Gateway.
- Under the Authentication section → Multifactor Authentication → Sectona Authentication → Check Email OTP checkbox.
- Click on Save.
- To assign this policy to Users go to User Management → Users.
- Click on the user you want to assign the policy to.
- In the form that appears, go to Logon Policy and set the desired policy.
- Click on Update.