Canned reports are pre-built report functions available for analyzing and exporting. Administrators or such users whose custom-defined user roles allow them access to the Analytics section, can generate and view a canned report on the parameters selected from a list of system-defined ones. Such a report mentions all the necessary details especially for examining threat patterns. This report can also be downloaded and exported in PDF, CSV, or Excel format.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to Analytics→ List of reports will be visible
- Click on the required report → Click on the download icon from the sidebar.
- Click on PDF/CSV/Excel to view the report in the respective format.
- Generate a system defined report on rejected password requests
- Generate a system defined report on Sectona Authenticated Users
- Generate a system defined report on users with inactive multi-factor authentication
- Generate a system defined report on users with active multi-factor authentication
- Generate a system defined report on Users active in multiple Groups