There might be a situation such that a user belonging to a specific instance will need to access an asset belonging to another instance. In such a case, the User needs to be added to a User group belonging to the instance in which the asset lies. This can be achieved as follows.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to the Instance the User is in.
- Go to Manage →Users→ click on action arrow of the User → select Instance tab→
- Select the instance the User Group is in → Save.
- Click on the Instance button at the top of the window. Select the instance the User Group is in.
- Go to Manage → User Groups.
- Click on the User Groups you wanted to add the user to→ Action icon of the respective user → under the Linked Users tab you will see that the respective User has been added to the User group.