You can delegate a task to the concerned person. Once you delegate a task to someone on a particular instance, no other person from different instance will be able to see the delegated task. Provided if given access to the instance, he/she can view it. Delegated user can only execute the task. No modified action can be performed by them. Only admin has the right to modify or view the details of the task that will be executed. The logs will be seen under history of the task created. To assign task to your own self, you need to perform below recommended steps:
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to My Access → Tasks → Click on +New → Create → New
- Select the Asset Category as: Operating System → Select the Asset Type: Windows Server/ Unix Based
- Select the Asset → Select the Account
- Select Scope → Delegate
- Select the user you wish to delegate this task to
- Enter Name of the Task and select the task
- Enter input value to command say if needed
- Click on Save
For Telnet when you select the asset type make sure its port no configured should be the default port of telnet i.e. 23.