Banners in Sectona enable you to convey a message/warning to a user before they log onto Sectona. A banner will be displayed after the user has provided their valid credentials and will also carry an Accept and Reject button. The user is allowed to logon only if they accept the message displayed on the banner by clicking on the appropriate button.
- Login to the system and select PC from the product navigator.
- Under the General Configuration section → Appearance.
- In Edit Appearance, go to the 'Banner' section and tick the 'Required' checkbox.
- Provide a title and the message to be displayed on the banner.
- Mention the text to be displayed on the Accept and Reject buttons.
- Click on Save.