Google Authenticator OTP is a type of multifactor authentication supported by Sectona. The global administrator or his equivalent can assign this authentication type to a user using the following procedure:
- Login to the system and select Platform Configuration from the product navigator.
- Under the Authentication section → Multifactor Authentication → Google Authenticator → Save.
- Under the Authentication section → Logon Policy. Click on Add Policy and fill the details.
- Enter details and set MFA type as Google Authenticator in the form that appears.
- Make sure to toggle Active status slider.
- Click on Save.
- To assign this policy to Users go to User Management → Users.
- Click on the user you want to assign the policy to.
- In the form that appears, go to Logon Policy and set the desired policy.
- Click on Update.