Satellite Vault acts as a storehouse of critical information to be used in case of emergencies. To store account passwords, you need to sync the respective Account Groups to this vault. The Account Groups to be synced and the users to whom you want to grant the respective access must be specified.The Satellite Vault Service should be in running status before performing the sync operation.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to System → System status → AppServices → SatelliteVaultService. Click on the respective Start button.
- Go to System → Satellite Vault → Specify the Remote Host IP and Port.
- Select the Instance → Account Group → User.
- Click on Save. Alternatively, you can also click on Sync Now. Make sure that the Active checkbox is enabled.