Sectona allows you to change an account password on Adhoc basis i.e. for a particular situation at hand. The new password is generated as per the password policy linked to the asset and can be accessed through the Password Checkout request.
- Go to Manage → Asset Management → Asset.
- Click on the Account icon of the asset, List of accounts will open.
- Click on the edit icon of the account whose password you want to change → Click on Change Password.
- A popup will appear with the process status.
- To check the changed password, go to My Access → Click on Accounts Tab → Search for the account → Click on Checkout to view the changed password.