Once your IT environment's authentication service(that incorporates Microsoft Active Directory) is integrated with Sectona PAM, you will need to onboard your AD users onto Sectona. When a large number of users are to be onboarded, the Bulk import feature can be used to save time and resources.
- Login to the system and select Platform Configuration from the product navigator.
- Go to User Management → Users → Bulk Users → Import
- Fill in details in the 'Import bulk user' window and select authentication type as Windows Active Directory. Click on Next.
- Click on Download Format. A template in Excel file gets downloaded.
- Fill up the sheet with the correct user details.
- Copy the whole sheet and paste it into the 'copy text' section → Click Next.
- In the 'Summary' section, check if all details are in the correct form → Click Finish.