Once you have configured a dependency on an account, you also need to define a set of procedures to be performed in case the password of this account needs to be changed. This is so as not to adversely affect the dependency during or after the password change process. If the action you want to perform (before or after the password change, or if the password change fails) is to execute a script, you will be required to provide the file path for the script. You may proceed as follows:
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Select Asset Management from the sidebar → Accounts.
- Click on the Action icon and select the Dependencies tab.
- Go to Before Password change, On Password Change, or Password Change Failed section, as per your requirement.
- From the "Type" drop-down menu, select type as: Execute Script.
- Select the Asset → Account.
- Provide the File Path.
- Specify the Parameter.
- Click on the Active Checkbox to activate the process.
- Click on Save.