Once you have configured a dependency on an account, you also need to define a set of procedures to be performed in case the password of this account needs to be changed. This is so as not to adversely affect the dependency during or after the password change process. If the action you want to perform (before or after the password change, or if the password change fails) is to update the password of an account, proceed as follows:
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Select Asset Management from the sidebar → Accounts.
- Click on the Action icon and select the Dependencies tab.
- Go to Before Password change, On Password Change, or Password Change Failed section as per your requirement.
- From the "Type" drop-down menu, select type as: Update Password In Account.
- Select the Asset → Account.
- Click on the Active slider to activate (set to Active by default) the process.
- Click on Save.